Thursday 6 August 2015

One FC


One Fighting Championsip (One FC) is an event held usually in the Singapore Indoor Stadium one or twice in a year. This was my first time watching a fighting championship in person. The atmosphere was amazing and the way people cheer their favourite fighters was interesting to watch.
When the fighter makes an appearance, loud music will start blasting through the speakers and the fighter will walk out with his team right behind him. He will then proceed to the ring and wait for his opponent to make his arrival.
 I could still remember vividly that a fight happened just behind me where a guy put the other fighter down when the person next to him supports that fighter. That was when I know that I should be careful of what I say and do in here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment